ST. JOHN’S EPISCOPAL SCHOOL
SOARING EAGLES SUMMER SCHOOL
2023 Summer School Sessions
|June 5-9||Amazing Race|
|June 12-16||Mystery Week|
|June 20-24||Hooray for Hollywood!|
|June 26-30||Explore the Decades|
|July 3-7||~~~~~ No Summer School ~~~~~|
|July 10-14||ART Week|
|July 17-21||Camp Eagle (Daytime only)|
FEE SCHEDULE AND FORMS
Fees and Schedule | Registration Form | Medical Form
Registration Fee due with application.
Fees for the June sessions are due by May 5.
Fees for the July sessions are due by June 9.
Registration Fee = $100 (non-refundable)
Weekly Tuition (9:00 – 3:30) = $175.00 Additional Sibling (9:00 – 3:30) = $125.00
Weekly Tuition (9:00 – Noon) = $100.00 Additional Sibling (9:00 – Noon) = $95.00
Extended Day (3:30 – 5:30) = $5.00 per hour
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
- St. John’s Episcopal School reserves the right to limit, cancel or consolidate classes and/or teachers with out notice based on enrollment.
- Students may not transfer from one class to another. Makeup classes are not available.
- Camp fees (less $50) will be refunded if a written request is received 2 weeks prior to the start of the session.
- Full program fee will be refunded if the program is cancelled for insufficient enrollment.
- No refunds will be made for withdrawals, no shows, or those dismissed for disciplinary reasons.
- Arrival and Pickup: Students may arrive at 7:30 and all arrivals are through the gym entrance until 8:30 a.m. After 8:30 a.m. arrivals will come to the school office entrance on 5th Street. Pickup will also be thru the school office entrance. Students must be picked up by 5:30.
Teachers/students will follow the same discipline policy used throughout the school year. (Colored strips – encouraging students to monitor their own behavior). St. John’s Episcopal School reserves the right to dismiss any student if the student’s conduct is unsatisfactory or harmful to himself/herself or to others. There will be NO refund of any fees for students who are dismissed for disciplinary reasons. Parents will be notified by the Head of School or her designee.
- Day Camps (9:00-3:30)
- Morning Camps (9:00-12:00)
- Extended Day available before/after
- PreK 4’s thru students entering 7th Grade
- Featuring “HandsOn” Learning
- Brown Bag Lunches/Drinks
- Teachers/Staff of St. John’s Episcopal School
Who can come?
PreK 4’s thru students entering 7th Grade.
Do they have to attend all day?
You may choose to attend all day or just in the morning.
What time can they arrive at school?
They may arrive at school as early as 7:30 a.m.
How late can my child stay?
Extended Day is available until 5:30 p.m. The charge for that is $5 per hour.
What do they do during the day?
During the day every student will be engaged in hands-on learning that is specific to the topic of the week. All lessons and activities are age appropriate.
What’s for lunch?
Students are to bring a lunch and drink.
We do not accept outside deliveries from third party sources.
Who will be teaching my child?
The teachers and staff of St. John’s Episcopal School