ST. JOHN’S EPISCOPAL SCHOOL
SOARING EAGLES SUMMER SCHOOL
Summer 2020 Registration Form (PDF)
June 1-5 Pirates of the 7 Seas
June 8-12 The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly: Kings and Queens of the Bible
June 15-19 Australia: Land of Magical Wonders
June 22-26 The Work and Worth of First Responders and Community Helpers
June 29-July 3 America the Beautiful
July 6-10 It’s A British Explosion!
July 13-17 Classics, Storytelling and Journaling
July 20-24 How Does Your Garden Grow: gardening and plant sciences
July 27-31 It’s Baaaaack!!! Art Week!!!
Fees for June sessions are due by MAY 28th. Fees for July sessions are due by JUNE 19.
One-time registration fee per student = $95
Full day (8:30 – 3:30) = $150.00 a week per student Additional Sibling = $110.00 a week per child
Half day (8:30 – 12:00 only) = $105.00 a week per student Additional Sibling = $95.00 a week per child
Extended Day (3:30 – 5:30) = $5.00 an hour
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
- St. John’s Episcopal School reserves the right to limit or cancel classes without notice based on enrollment. St. John’s Episcopal School reserves the right to dismiss any student if the student’s conduct is unsatisfactory or harmful to himself/herself or to others. There will be NO refund of any fees for students who are dismissed for disciplinary reasons. Parents will be notified by the Head of School, Mrs. McDoniel, or the Assistant Head of School, Mrs. Kirk.
- Students may not transfer from one class to another. Make-up classes are not available.
- Camp fees (less $50) will be refunded if a written request is received 2 weeks prior to the start of the session.
- Full program fee will be refunded if the program is cancelled for insufficient enrollment.
- No refunds will be made for withdrawals, no shows, or those dismissed for disciplinary reasons.
- Arrival and Pick-Up: Students may arrive at 7:30 and all arrivals are through the gym entrance until 8:30am. After 8:30 arrivals will check in at the school office entrance on 5th street. Pick-up will also be thru the school office entrance. All students must be picked up by 5:30.
- All students, faculty and staff will have their temperature taken upon arrival. Any students or adults who have fever will not be allowed on campus until cleared by a doctor.
- Due to the COVID-19 there will be no visitors allowed on campus throughout the day, or during lunch.
- Students are to bring a lunch and drink each day. Lunches are to be ‘brown bag’ style in that they do not have to be heated. Lunches brought late to students are to be left in the office where they will be taken at lunchtime to the student. Please label lunches with child’s name.
- PLEASE NOTE: LUNCHES DELIVERED BY DELIVERY SERVICES OR THIRD PARTIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED ON THE ST. JOHN’S EPISCOPAL SCHOOL CAMPUS.
- Pre-school students who take afternoon naps will supply their own nap mats and blankets.