ST. JOHN’S EPISCOPAL SCHOOL
SOARING EAGLES SUMMER SCHOOL
2021 Summer School Sessions
||Cuisines of the World
||Exploring Spain and Portugal
||It’s a Science World After All!
|June 28-July 2
||Alice in Wonderland – A Gardening Delight!
||~~~~~ No Summer School ~~~~~
||Summer Art For Fun!
||Canada vs the Caribbean – Polar Opposites
||Camp Eagle (Daytime only)
Fees for June due by May 10.
Fees for July sessions are due by JUNE 14.
One-time registration fee per student = $100 (non-refundable)
Weekly Tuition (9:00 – 3:30) = $150.00 Additional Sibling = $100.00
Weekly Tuition (9:00 – Noon) = $95.00 Additional Sibling = $85.00
Extended Day (3:30 – 5:30) = $5.00 per hour
Important things you need to know
- St. John’s Episcopal School reserves the right to limit, cancel or consolidate classes and/or teachers without notice based on enrollment.
- Students may not transfer from one class to another.
- Make- up classes are not available.
- Camp fees (less $50) will be refunded if a written request is received 2 weeks prior to the start of the session.
- Full program fee will be refunded if the program is cancelled for insufficient enrollment.
- No refunds will be made for withdrawals, no shows, or those dismissed for disciplinary reasons.
Teachers/students will follow the same discipline policy used throughout the school year. (colored strips – encouraging students to monitor their own behavior). St. John’s Episcopal School reserves the right to dismiss any student if the student’s conduct is unsatisfactory or harmful to himself/herself or to others. There will be NO refund of any fees for students who are dismissed for disciplinary reasons. Parents will be notified by the Head of School or her designee.
Arrival and Pick up:
- Students may arrive at 7:30 a.m.
- Arrivals are through the gym entrance until 9:00 a.m.
- After 9:00 a.m. arrivals will come to the school office entrance on 5th Street.
- Pick – up will also be through the school office entrance.
- Students must be picked up by 5:30 p.m.
What is Soaring Eagles Summer School?
Who can come?
Students PreK 4 through students entering the 7th Grade.
Do they have to attend all day?
You may choose to attend all day or just in the morning.
What time can they arrive at school?
They may arrive at school as early as 7:30 a.m.
How late can my child stay?
Extended Day is available until 5:30 p.m. The charge for that is $5 per hour.
What do they do during the day?
During the day every student will be engaged in hands-on learning that is specific to the topic of the week. All lessons and activities are age appropriate.
What’s for lunch?
Students are to bring a lunch and drink.
We do not accept outside deliveries from third party sources.
Who will be teaching my child?
The teachers and staff of St. John’s Episcopal School