We at St. John’s strive to meet the educational needs of each student. In doing so, St. John’s does not charge the full amount needed as tuition only pays 65% of each student’s tuition. If you would like to help, you can give through the following:
- Individual donations can be given directly to the school;
- Participation through one of our two fundraisers.
- Kooky Karnival is in October and reaches out to the children and families of Odessa in providing a safe atmosphere to dress up, play games, try a cake walk or shop in the silent auction booth.
- The Blue & Red Bash is set in the spring and is an adults only night for dinner, dancing and a silent auction of student art.*Both fundraisers help with the everyday needs of running a school, as well as supplying any new updates, such as this year’s updating the computer lab.
- One can also set up an ongoing scholarship in honor or memory of a loved one.
Your donations are a gift to the students of St. John’s that provides a way for educations of excellence to continue. Your thoughtfulness and generosity are greatly appreciated. Please know that letters of acknowledgement will be sent to you for your records.
For more information on giving, please contact the school office.
As a St. John’s parent please know that first and foremost you are always welcome at our school. And, once your child is enrolled, you are automatically a member of the Friend’s of St. John’s-our parent organization. Our FOSJ are an important part of our school community from organizing and putting on the Kooky Karnival and Blue & Red Bash—our major fundraisers, to hosting a prospective parent’s luncheon. In the past, FOSJ have through fundraising, purchased new monitors for teachers, installed new playground equipment as well as sound boards for the gym. This year proceeds from the fundraisers will be used for adding to and updating the computer lab! It is exciting to be able to work towards always making sure that the students and teachers have what they need to do what they do!
When we all work together the job is not hard on any one person, and that is how the Friends of St. John’s works!